***Next week's session is going to require a bit more planning on mom's part so please read this as soon as possible!***
What a fun year we have had together!
Time for our wrap up of all the artists we have studied. Our next meeting will be focused on reviewing what we have learned and making a timeline so that the children can see how these artists influenced each other. This would be a great time to invite Dad or Grandma to see what your little ones have been up to.
The children will be given time to "present" their favorite piece of work to the group, so please allow them time at home to go through their creations. This does not need to be something that they made at Sketch - it can be any piece of art that they are proud of. (*I have a timid child, so I understand that this may be very intimidating to some children - this is not a requirement and children will not be pressured to do anything they are uncomfortable with.)
For this session you will need to bring:
- A SNACK to share (no need to stress - Oreos or apples count!)
- Your child's favorite ARTWORK
- One timeline for each child - I highly suggest that you print this on cardstock
- One copy of artist figures for each child (regular weight paper, color printing would be nice)
- One copy of artists' works for each child (regular weight paper, color printing would be nice)
- Glue stick