Since this work is best seen in motion, I hope you will enjoy watching Calder playing with his circus sculptures in this fun video.
We are going to be making our own kinetic Christmas ornaments. To complete this project, you will need the following supplies:
- Scissors *1 per student
- construction paper in red, yellow, black, and white *can be shared
- Crayons - minimum 8 color set, we recommend Prang *can be shared
- White glue, 4oz *can be shared
- Oil Pastels, 12 piece set, we recommend Pentel *can be shared
- Masking tape *can be shared
You may also want:
- Small package of baby wipes or paper towels
I look forward to seeing you at 6:30 on Friday, December 18th!