SKETCH has moved to SKETCHArtProgram.com


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Onesies for Care Net

This has to be one of the cutest and most useful art projects I have ever seen. Nice job kids!

The staff at Care Net asked me to tell you just how appreciative they are of your work. They especially liked the reference to Psalm 139:14. Care Net stocks a few small rooms full of items to help out moms in need, and they are constantly getting requests for help. These onesies will be really helpful to the babies.

And to any of you who dropped off additional diapers, blankets, pacifiers, and other baby necessities, an extra thanks goes out to you.

I have attached the original documents below, so that you can print your work onto your own shirt if you would like. It is fairly easy if you follow these directions:
  • Get some iron-on paper (available at Staples) - unfortunately this only works with ink-jet printers
  • Click on the picture with your work on it or right click and open it in a new tab (It will look backwards now, but that will change once it is ironed onto your shirt)
  • Enlarge the picture to suit your own preference and print it onto the special paper
  • Trim as closely to the image as possible
  • Follow the directions on the package to iron it onto your shirt





Psalm 139
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.