SKETCH has moved to SKETCHArtProgram.com


Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Preparation for 2015/2016

I can't tell you how much fun I've been having pulling together plans for the sixth year of SKETCH.


As a quick update, we will continue to meet on the 3rd Friday of each month (any exceptions will be noted on the class calendar).  This year we will be covering the art of Chagall, Calder, Rockwell, and more.  I'm especially excited to offer our students the opportunity to learn how to fuse glass with the help of local artists.

Keep an eye on the class site!  I am beginning to pull together our supply lists and calendar, and will post them as they are finished.  Class registration will begin on August 1st.  If you'd like a reminder e-mail just pop me a message and I will add you to my list.

Enjoy your summer!