University of Arizona Museum of Art
for a printable version click here
The materials you will need for this months lesson are:
- One 12"x12" piece of white construction paper
- Paper towels - usually these are optional, but they are essential this week.
- A box of Payons or other watercolor crayons (watercolor colored pencils would be an okay substitute if absolutely necessary)
- Watercolor brush - If possible, avoid the plastic brushes that come in boxes of watercolors. Instead children will have more control using a round brush approx. size 6
- Small baby-food jar or tuna-fish can to hold water (choose something shallow please)
- A Black crayon - regular wax version, not a watercolor crayon
- Pencil (any writing pencil will do, you do not need drawing pencils)
- Glue stick
See you Tuesday, February 7th at 6:30!